About Bandar Malaysia
Bandar Malaysia is envisioned to be the catalyst for the transformation of Greater Kuala Lumpur. It will be a world-class, master-planned development of the highest standard.
Bandar Malaysia will stimulate Malaysia’s future economic growth through key economic drivers and be an exemplary and sustainable mixed use community of the highest standards; where nature, culture and creativity are part of everyday life. Commerce, Community and Culture come together in the future of Greater KL. Planned around the principles of connectivity, sustainability and livability – Bandar Malaysia will elevate the city of KL to greater heights by introducing new ways for its people to live, work, recreate and learn.
Fact & Figures
- 486 acres
- 40 minutes to KLIA by car
- 10 minutes to KLCC by car
- Plot ratio 4:0
- 84 million square feet gross floor area
- 220,000 live/work population
- 90 minutes to Singapore by HSR
- GBI (Green Building Index) Platinum Township certification
5 Economic Drivers
Latest Update & News About Bandar Malaysia
What’s the big deal about Bandar Malaysia?
- Scandal about 1Malaysia Developement Berhad
- Development of Bandar Malaysia
- Scandal about 1Malaysia Developement Berhad, debts & settlement
- TRX City shocked market, share sale agreement with ICSB ( IWH-CREC Sdn Bhd) had lapsed.
- New Bandar Malaysia deals